Here’s something just for fun.
I’ve stolen the list (but not the answers!) from Derrick Ferguson, who is a a fine pulp writer and you really should read his stuff.
39 odd things about me…
- Do you put ketchup on hot dogs? No.
- Choice of soda? Pepsy Twist or Sprite.
- Do you put salt on watermelon? I don’t eat watermelon.
- Can you swim? Like a rock.
- Hot dogs or burgers? Burgers.
- Do you believe in ghosts? I believe people see things. About their nature, I am waiting for more data.
- What do you drink in the morning? Tea, and/or orange juice.
- Can you do 100 push ups? In my mind.
- Favorite season: Autumn.
- Your favorite animal? Cats large and small. Foxes too (they are honorary cats, right?)
- Tattoos? None.
- Do you wear glasses? Yes.
- Do you have a phobia? I suffer from mild claustrophobia.
- Do you have a nickname? Some people call me “Doc”.
- Ever been arrested? No.
- Do you remember your first kiss? Yes.
- Rain or Snow? Rain.
- Can you change a tire? Yes.
- Favorite flower? Cherry blossoms, I think.
- Can you drive a stick? In theory, but it’s been ages.
- Ever gone sky diving? No.
- Kids? No kids.
- Favorite color? No favorite. Probably green should I pick one in a hurry.
- Favorite actor? Bogart.
- Can you whistle? Yes.
- Where were you born? Turin, Italy. You know, where they built the FIAT 500 cars…
- Surgeries? Nothing major.
- Favorite smell? The smell of thunderstorms.
- Shower or bath? Bath, and yes, bring on the bubbles.
- Last Song You Heard? Ute Lemper’s “Ruby”.
- Broken bones? None, but seriously damaged a wrist falling from a bicycle.
- How many TV’s in your home? None.
- Worst pain? Toothache.
- Do you like to sing? I WOULD like to sing, but… no, I can’t.
- Are your parents still alive? No.
- Do you like camping? No, but all my experiences were probably spoiled by the company. I might have fun doing it alone.
- What do you binge watch? I don’t like binge watching, but I have been known to watch two or three episodes of certain TV series in a single sitting. The Expanse, for instance.
- Pumpkin or pecan pie? We don’t do those over here.
- A photo of yourself.
Here it is, with my brother…