If the last 24 hours are any indication, this is going to be a wild weekend, but not in the naughty/risque way that might be fun.
In the last 24 hours I have
- Spent one evening eating pizza with a friend who happens to be a good writer, and we decided that considering the current state of fantasy in our country, we’ll pitch our next books to Harlequin.
- Spent a whole night and the best part of a day editing a book to patch a mistake I made, in order to still be able to deliver it in time for the deadline…
- … which led to the cancellation of my planned microadventure for tomorrow.
- Had three beautiful ladies on my Facebook profile discussing in enthusiastic terms the manly charms of… Matthew McConaughey…
- … Which led to the decision of re-watching Sahara as a movie for the evening.
- Decided to start supporting the best way I can a cat shelter (more news in the future).
- Cashed in a very positive review of House of the Gods.
- Started working on my next Patreon project.
- Heard Ray Charles sing Paul Simon’s Still Crazy After All These Years, that fits the current situation to a T.
And that’s it.
But hey, it’s only Friday night.