OK, ladies and gentlemen, I need your help.
Let’s say that, barring disasters (that are always possible) in about one month I will have access to a fast, stable internet connection.
Of course after years of exile beyond the Digital Divide I will have a huge celebration, but afterwards it will still be a matter of making ends meet.
And let’s say I’ll be trying to do something that might be
- fun to do
- interesting for the public
- capable of bringing in some money
For instance, in Italian, I will re-launch my courses on Taoism and Zen – only instead of using a blog platform I will be offering them as a mix of online articles and live sessions on Google Hangouts.
So I am wondering, what could I propose to my English-speaking audience?
- Courses, lectures… about what?
- KaravanCast live events (if possible)?
- Pulp-based Italian classes for English speakers?
- Online roleplaying gaming sessions?
- A reading group?
- Some kind of writing workshop?
I am open to suggestions – please use the comments.
And thank you.