So today I
- finished revising Sons of the Crow and passed it to the beta readers
- hammered out 3000 words of a book I am contracted to write
- did a 2500-words translation (still need to revise it)
- outlined an article I’m sending to a magazine on Monday
- posted a cover reveal for my patrons (will go up in two hours at the time of writing)
Then I ask myself why I so often feel depressed on the weekend.
Because yes, I should be proud of the work done, but really, it sometimes feels like there is no difference – week day, weekend, summer, winter, day, night…
So, I’m calling it a day. Today for the first time this year I was able to take a long walk during lunchtime, and it’s fine.
Now I will dedicate the rest of this day to decompressing.
And, also, to jot down a few ideas for two stories I’d like to submit to two magazines this month. But, you know, at a leisurely pace.